THE JOY OF RACKS
IS A VIDEO SERIES OF 20 VIDEOS WHERE I WILL TEACH YOU THE INS AND OUTS OF ABLETON LIVE RACKS; GREAT FOR BEGINNERS AND INTERMEDIATES (EXPERTS YOU COULD LEARN A FEW THINGS TOO). HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS YOU WILL LEARN.
- The different types of racks you can create in Ableton Live
- How to build racks that can help you streamline your production and live performance
- Grow your creativity to build racks that represent you.
I will also include Instrument, MIDI, Audio and Drum racks for you to use in your projects; 31 in total. The videos are applicable for Live 8 and up but the downloadable racks are Live 9 only. Few will have Live Suite effect in them and I will have (Suite) in the title. I have tried make substitutes for Standard users where possible. In the event that it's not possible for me to make a substitute, you can replace that functionality with your favorite VST.
The videos in this series are:
- What Are Ableton Live Racks
- Audio Basics
- MIDI Basics
- Instrument Rack Basics
- Drum Racks Basics
- Types of Racks
- Signal Flow
- Simple Slapback Rack (Audio Effect Rack)
- HAAS A Matter Wit Chew (Audio Effect Rack)
- Close to the Edge Rack (Audio Effect Rack)
- Crazy Xyl Rack (Instrument Effect Rack)
- Simple Drum Rack
- Slice to New MIDI (Drum Rack)
- Step Juan Rack (MIDI Effect Rack)
- Velocity Raptor (MIDI Effect Rack)
- Sustain Jane (MIDI Effect Rack)
- My Favorite Martian (Instrument Rack)
- VSTs (Instrument Rack)
Bonus: Side Chain Frequencies (Video only)
4 Reasons To Build Your Own Ableton Live Racks! Dynamic Controller Integration and More and people's desire for more information on Ableton Live racks.